Total Running Plan DVDs will Revolutionize Even the Most Successful Running Program
Running Plans from the Best Coaches in the World
- Renato Canova - One of the most succesful running coaches in the world having coached World Champions in many events including the 3000m Steeplechase, Cross Country & the Marathon. Coach Canova shares how to train for the mile. His plan can be applied to 1500m, 1600m and mile runners and his principles can be used for marathon training, 5k training and more.
- Steve Magness - “The Science Guy” and a coach of the Oregon Track Club, Steve Magness blends science and practicality to produce extraordinary running results. Steve ran a 4:01 high school mile, coached a high school 2 mile runner to an 8:55 and guided a 1500m runner to a 3:39. Coach Magness shares how to train for the 5k and also shocks with his controversial science of running presentation (a MUST watch!).
- Jay Dicharry - The Director of the SPEED Performance Clinic, Jay has helped hundreds of runners fix their form to reduce injuries and improve running performance. Jay shares screening tests to discover running imbalances as well as the drills, stretches and strength training that fix running form, prevent injuries & unlock hidden speed!
A MUST HAVE for SERIOUS
- High School Track Coaches
- High School Cross Country Coaches
- Collegiate Cros Country & Track Coaches
- Post Collegiate Coaches
- Elite Runners
Total Running Plan DVDs Description
- Training to Run the Mile Part 1 - 87 minutes
- Training to Run the Mile Part 2 - 90 minutes
- Training for the 5k - 84 minutes
- Improve Running with Strength, Mobility & Glide: The Science - 72 minutes
- Improve Running with Strength, Mobility & Glide: The Exercises - 112 minutes
- Applying Science to Running - 77 minutes
These timeless running secrets can only be found here.
6 Disc Set and 2 Disc BONUS (while supplies last)
Over 10 Hours of Footage
Limited Time Offer
Limited Time Offer
Order today and receive a special 2 DVD Bonus set (while supplies last)
- Mark Hadley - Coach of Alana Hadley who ran a 1:16 half marathon at age 14 and a 17:09 5k at the age of 13
- Shaun Martin - Coach of Chinle (AZ) High School and 8 team cross country championships.
2 BONUS DVDs (while supplies last)
- Developing the Youth Distance Runner - 85 minutes
- Developing a High School Program: The Secrets to Chinle’s Sucess - 86 minutes
The principles contained in these DVDs can apply to distances from the 800 meters to the marathon and to runners from beginner to elite.
Quality Education Guarantee
Quality Education from the World’s Best Running Coaches gives YOU an edge.
Filmed at the 2012 ADP Distance Summit organized by Scott Simmons of the American Distance Project. Produced by CoachRunning.com 2012